Start here please. Take a minute to read the information below.
We are pet CPR and first aid certified by the American Red Cross. We are proud members of National Association of Professional Pet Sitters in good standing and are Bonded and Insured.
Welcome and thanks for stopping by. At Denver Metro Pet Sitters, we make life better for people and pets. We understand your strong emotional bond and commitment to your pets. We understand that your pets are family too. We speak cat, dog and bird fluently. We provide Denver’s most reliable dog walking services, pet sitting services and house sitting.
We provide in home pet sitting, dog walks, overnight stays, limited pet boarding, pet transportation home security and much more, all customized to meet your specific needs and the special needs of your pets. Whether you are traveling or working long hours, let us take the worry out of leaving your pets and home behind. We provide absolute GUILT FREE peace of mind for you and FUN for your pets. We will love and care for your pets as if they were part of our own family. Your “kids” will love us and you will too.
Call today to get more information. Better still, just set up an account to get things started.
Getting started with Denver Metro Pet Sitters is as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4.
1. Create Your Account….CLICK HERE A meet and greet may or may not be needed.
2. After we approve your account you will receive a Welcome email additional instructions to complete your account and schedule services.
3. To help provide you with the best experience please use the Welcome email to:
- Login so you can update your password
- Next add any missing data to your profile including your pet’s information
- Add a valid credit card or bank account. This is needed to schedule services.
- Schedule the services that you need.
- Once we have your service request we will call you to answer any questions and confirm that we understand what you and your pet need. During the phone call we will discuss in more detail your pet’s needs and tailor the services if needed. We will ask how to get keys/fob and set up a meet and greet if one is needed.
4. That’s all there is to it. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Here is what some of our clients have to say about us: CLICK to SEE REVIEWS. They love us and so do their “kids”.
Please note: A $15 key pick and drop off fee may apply.